Thursday, August 18, 2011

better late than never

so, we bought our house 3 years ago, and I am just now getting around to posting pictures...or making a blog for that matter (oops). I don't have a ton of before pictures...but you get the gist of it.
let's start at the front entrance...come on it
looking up...check out the BEAUTIFUL 80ies tile
Large Preview
and looking down...not quite the red carpet i was hoping for
Large Preview

as we make our way upstairs...there USED to be a nice wallpappered wall (again...I suck at before pictures...so I don't have one)
at least I have ones of the kitchen, dining room, and parts of the living room...
Large Preview
the corner that looks down on the stairs...

Large Preview
the dining room...you can see part of the "L" wall on the right
Large Preview
the kitchen...complete with white backsplash, countertop and some awesome gold flooring of some sorts...cannot quite explain what kind of flooring it was.

moving down...the hallway...
to the right we have a beautiful pepto pink and blue swan bathroom
Large Preview

our soon to be craft room
Large Preview

and on the left...we have the master bedroom...complete with yes, a little more, lovely wallpaper
Large Preview

That's all folks...for the upstairs...and because, again, I am not too good at this...I dont have good pictures of the basement...but I will have "after" pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment